Q. In which country do you hold citizenship or permanent residency?: 3. citizen of a country that has diplomatic relations with Japan other than an EU country, the UK, the US, Canada, Swizerland, Norway or Russia

Q3. Have you been continuously engaged in research for a period of at least three years at a university or research institution in an EU country, UK, the US, Canada, Switzerland, Norway or Russia?

1. yes
2. no